Nixtree looking for experienced Linux administrators to join our team. Interested candidates, please share your resume along with a covering letter to with post name and your name in Subject line
Linux Server Administrators
We are looking for Linux administrator, who will be responsible for the design, implement, monitoring and management of customer infrastructure. Also develop automation strategies and implementation process.
Experience : 2 - 4 years
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)Responsibilities
- Provide customer support through ticketing system and live chat
- Proficient English and work ethics are required
- Proactively monitoring servers for load, diagnosis and isolation of the reasons.
- Server Optimization and Security Fixes.
- Maintaining backups - make sure it is working
- Installation / patching and configuration of Kernel and Software packages.
- Developing and maintaining scripts for monitoring and reporting various issues
- Documentation of each process / tasks done.
- Able to work in a high pressure 24x7x365 environment and Willing to work in night shifts
- Ability to work independently, think creatively in order to solve problems, and effectively prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent Knowledge in Hosting Control Panels cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin
- Strong in Networking concepts and TCP/IP, its Linux commands.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS and must have worked on all major distros.
- Good Knowledge on Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH
- Good understanding about usage and purpose of Firewalls
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Nginx, Litespeed, Tomcat, Postgress, Python, NodeJS etc.
- Advance knowledge on Apache, PHP, Sendmail, Exim and MySQL.
- Experience with Nagios or any other network monitoring platforms
- Hands on experience on Linux Administration / Troubleshooting / Security.
- Mail server: Exim, Qmail, Postfix.
- Strong knowledge in RAID, Logical Volume Management (LVM), Linux Package management tools (rpm, yum, apt-get etc).
- Experience Linux Virtualization Software
- Bash/Shell/Perl/PHP Scripting/Python programming.
- CloudLinux knowledge