Violation of the Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") may result in suspension or termination of your services in accordance with the Nixtree Solutions LLP, trading as “Nixtree Solutions” Terms of Service.
You may not use Nixtree services for actions or activities which, at our sole discretion, may be illegal, offensive and abusive or promote and foster such irresponsible behavior as well as actions contrary to accepted internet norms or behavior that threatens our infrastructure.
In any form, including but not limited to the unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted software or other data, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services and/or Website. We do not control the Content posted or hosted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of such Content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. The Content may also be out of date and we make no commitment to update such material.
We prohibit providing services which appear to us, at our sole discretion, to be offensive. This includes but is not limited to the storing or transmitting of any content or links to any content which we believe to be:
- Excessively violent, inciting violence or threatening violence
- Child pornography or non-consensual sex acts
- Harassing or inciting hate of any person or group of persons
- Violating the privacy of any person or group of persons
- Promotes illegal drugs
- Promoting or soliciting illegal activities under any applicable laws
- Violates export control laws or relates to illegal arms trafficking or illegal gambling
- Unfair or deceptive under consumer protection laws under any jurisdiction
- Is illegal or promotes illegal activity under your applicable laws or that of CloudSigma
- Creates a risk to safety, health or national security.
- Exposing trade secrets, infringing copyright, trademarks or patents or assisting others in doing so
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any email and its Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this Acceptable Use
Abusive Behavior against Staff:
we believe in professional communication, no matter what the issue is. We will not tolerate any abusive behavior, abusive language or threats against any Nixtree staff member(s). By violating this policy, we reserve the right to permanently suspend or terminate your account(s) without prior notice and without any refund. If you are unsure about content you intend to place on our network, please check with us before you do. We reserve the right to determine what constitutes acceptable use.
Service Level Agreement
No credit will be available under the Nixtree Service Level Agreement for interruptions of service resulting from Acceptable Use Policy violations.
You will take appropriate security precautions including ensuring appropriately complex passwords, keeping your passwords confidential and regularly changing your passwords.
You will ensure that all use of Nixtree, whether by you or by any of your users, follows the Terms of Service. In addition, you will bind your users to an Acceptable Use Policy containing all of the restrictions above.
Nixtree Solutions DMCA Policy
Nixtree Solutions LLP (“Company”) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reports will not be investigated until these details are received.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed; this includes, at a minimum and if applicable, the URL or IP address of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, as well as the reference or link to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL or IP address of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; include this statement in the body of the Notice:I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorised to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner; include this statement in the body of the Notice:I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Report Abuse Policy
- 1. Reporting email / newsgroup misuse (including spam) We require the full header and content of the Email/Newsgroup post.
- 2. Reporting port scanning, attempted hacking and firewall activity Where your report is based upon information obtained from a firewall, please ensure that you send the relevant unedited firewall log (or excerpt). Please ensure that the log includes the time, date and time zone.
Cooperation With Investigations and Legal Proceedings:
We may monitor any content or traffic belonging to you or to your users for the purposes of ensuring that the Services are being used lawfully.
Any dispute between the parties or their assigns arising out of this Contract shall be subject to binding arbitration. Any dispute arising under or relating to this Contract which is not settled by agreement of the parties shall be referred for adjudication by either party to a court of competent jurisdiction.
This Agreement is entered into in the English language. Should there be any discrepancy between this Agreement and any translation of it into any language other than English, the original English text shall prevail.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be void, invalid or unenforceable that provision shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement. so as not to cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of this Agreement. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall then continue in full force and effect. If any provision shall be deemed invalid due to its scope or breadth, such provision shall be deemed valid to the extent of the scope and breadth permitted by law.
It is intended that this Agreement be valid and enforceable under the laws of the state of Kerala, and subjected to jurisdiction of court located at Ernakulam.