How to set up an email account on Mac
Apple Mail is the default email client that comes with every Mac, this guide will show to how to set up an apple mail application to access email
Your domain name: nixtree.com
Your email address: email@example.com
Your email password:
Add an Email account
1. Open mail app
2. From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
3. Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
4. Enter your email account information and click create.
Full Name: Nixtree
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: The password for your email account.
5. Mail will attempt to contact the mail server, When an auto-discover setting has been unsuccessful, the message “Unable to verify account name or password” will appear.
6. Then fill in the fields using email info
Email Address: Your full email address.
User Name: Your full email address.
Password: The password to your email account.
Account Type: We recommend connecting mail via IMAP.
Incoming Mail Server: your IP address or mail.example.com
Outgoing Mail Server: your IP address or mail.example.com
Mail Client Manual Settings
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: mail.nixtree.com
IMAP Port: 993 POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: mail.nixtree.com
SMTP Port: 465
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.
That’s it, you have just configured apple mail