Cpanel Email Configuration for Android
Now a days android phones are common and most of them are checking mails via phone. Here I am referring the steps for email configuration in android phones.
To configure email for Android you will need to the following:
1. Access the email icon on your Android phone.
2. Click on settings.
3. In Account setup enter your full email address and password and select Manual setup.
4. After selecting Manual setup you will select the account type we recommend .IMAP
5. In Account setup change the server to mail.domain and verify that the port setting is correct then click next
6. The out going should mirror the incoming server. We recommend the port setting 587
7. Congratulations your email has been configured.
8. The last step is the inbox checking frequency. Here you can sync your emails and set when to get Notifications.