How to setup Outlook Email Client
This guide will show to how to setup Outlook Email Client to access email.
1. Open Outlook email client
2. Click on the File tab – Click add account
3. Enter your Email address
4. Click on “Advanced options” – “Let me set up my account manually”. Then click Connect.
5. Select POP or IMAP depending on the Incoming Protocol you prefer (We recommend connecting mail via IMAP.)
Refer the below email client settings.
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: mail.example.com
IMAP Port: 993 POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: mail.example.com
SMTP Port: 465
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter the password for your email account and click on Connect.
8. Click on Done to conclude the process.
Thats it, you have just configured Outlook email client