Generate CSR for domain in DirectAdmin
DirectAdmin is one of the control panel available for hosting websites. In this blog article we are describing how we can generate CSR For a website through DirectAdmin control panel.
- Login to the DirectAdmin control panel.
- Click the User Level option from the right hand Menu.
- Click website name you wish to generate CSR
- Click the “SSL certificate” option available under Advanced Features
- Select the option “Create a Certificate Request”, enter the required information in all fields, and click “ave”
- Copy the Certificate Request portion from the box and it can be used for purcahse SSL certificate from Vender. The Private key potion need to saved locally because it will not be saved anywhere. We need this private key during the installation of SSL certificate.